InvestorsAlly Realty has started a business brokerage unit in 2013. The following are opportunities of established businesses for sale.
In case you and your clients would like to see more detailed info of these business related investment properties, here are our company’s business purpose NDA templates ( 请下载并签署商业保密协议 ) for the agent ( https://app.box.com/s/1d2kuxpo0seemn378fn7 ) and for the buyers ( https://app.box.com/s/1d2kuxpo0seemn378fn7 ) if you do not have one between you and your buyers already. Please email us a signed copy or fax it to us at 888-315-3831. Thanks!
- Excellent 93-room 3-star Franchise Hotel with Pool, Restaurant, Gym & Conference Room in Mesa, AZ – $3,975,000
- North Shore Inn -10-room Beautiful Boutique Hotel in Lake Gregory – $1,695,000
- 104-room Days Inn Franchise Hotel on I-70 in Hays, Kansas – $3,200,000
- 40-room Cedar Inn & Suites with Pool in the Best Location on South Lake Tahoe – $2,300,000
- Big Bear Lake Resort Hotels – Various From $648,000 to $1,700,000 (All Sold!)
- Kleine Haus Big Bear Lodge – A beautiful profitable 4-unit Motel in Big Bear Lake Near the Village – $425,000 (Sold)
- Masia de Yabar Winery, Temecula – $2,950,000 (Sold)
- Rancho California Inn – 24-Room Newly Constructed Motel Right off Rancho California Exit of I-15 – $3,500,000
- Sunset Beach Water Front Commercial Property with Docking Marina & Boat/SUP Rental Business in Huntington Harbor – $1,600,000 (Sold)
- The Historic Landmark Breakers Hotel of Long Beach – $65,000,000
- 39-Room Franchise Motel at Great Location in Old Town Temecula – $6,000,000
- 25.56-acre Sweet Oaks Ranch in Equestrian Center of Temecula, Horse Ranch & Vineyard – $6,850,000
- Galway Downs – 240-acre Horse Eventing Showground and Polo Field – $10,000,000
- An accredited SEVP certified career training school or private high school. The school is currently in operation and authorized to enroll international students. Boarding facilities could be arranged. Student capacity of 100 – 300.
- An established home construction or remodeling company with existing revenue and clients in Southern California.
- Hardware manufacturing companies valued between or $1 million to $2 million.
- Companies with proprietary technologies in environmental protection, waste water treatment or biomass energy productions.